Vision Mart recommends you choose carefully. Vision Mart has return policy of 14 days from date of
purchase in the case you may reconsider. The Sunglasses must be in original packaging condition. We
do don’t give refunds on damaged sunglasses though misuse. Vision Mart will not reimburse you for the
Limited warranty against Breakage:
Vision Mart warrants their sunglasses against breakage due to defects in material and workmanship for 12 months from the date of purchase.
Vision Mart Sunglasses are only manufactured from high grade materials. Our plastic frames are high strength, hard wearing and Flexible.
- Vision Mart polarised lenses are manufactured with Acetate Lenses.
- Vision Mart sunglasses give you 100% UV protection and comply with Australian and New
Zealand standards, (AS/NZS 1067:2003).
Not covered under this warranty:
- Damage caused by improper or careless use
- Scratched lenses are considered normal wear and are not covered
If the sunglasses are returned with their original receipt to the Vision Mart within the warranty period, and Vision Mart find that the breakage was due to a defect in material or workmanship, the sunglasses will be repaired or replaced at our option and returned to the sender.
If it is not clear whether the fault is the result of a defect or misuse, it may be necessary for the item to be returned to the manufacturer for assessment to determine whether or not you are entitled to a replacement or refund.
You will be responsible for any expenses in returning them to us and collecting them. Vision Mart will be responsible for any other expenses.
Please note: While every care is taken by Vision Mart suppliers to ensure screws remain tight, they may loosen with wear. Vision Mart recommend regular maintenance to ensure lenses and frames remain secure. Lack of regular maintenance may result in lens or frame damage and this may not be covered by this express warranty.
In the event that the damage is not due to a defect in material or workmanship, Vision Mart will contact you to see if you want Vision Mart to conduct repairs at your cost.
The benefits given to you under this express warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies you have under the Australian Consumer Law and other laws. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Refunds will be given by refunding payments onto your credit or debit card, or if that is not possible, by cheque. No refunds will be given for purchases of gift cards.
Care of Vision Mart Sunglasses:
- Wash dust and grit from your lenses under cold running water or with a lens cleaner.
- Dry with a “microfibre” cloth. Do not clean with a tissue.
- Allowing salt water to dry on your sunglasses can cause corrosion to metal parts and may cause the lenses to be scratched if wiped with a dry cloth.
- Do not leave your sunglasses on the dash board or console of your car as distortion and damage may occur to frames and lenses from excessive heat.
- To avoid hinge and screw damage, remove sunglasses from your face with both hands.
- Always store your sunglasses in their case for extra protection.
- Periodically check that your screws remain tight.
“Vision Mart- Protecting the Eyes of Australia”